Milwaukee Clamp Meter for HVAC/R
Model Number: 2236-20
Over 10X faster than measuring milliamps with a traditional multimeter, the Milliamp Clamp Meter is designed for measuring 4-20 mA signals used in control panels to collect and send data, and can measure 0 to 99 mA to cover a broad range of control signals if needed. Enhanced design features of the tool will allow professional electricians, HVAC technicians, building maintenance specialists and others working with 4-20 mA signals to troubleshoot an entire control panel faster and more easily. The tool features a long clamp wire and narrow jaw profile for easy clamping in tight spaces. Additionally the high contrast white on black display is easy to read in all lighting conditions. Built with the durability expected from Milwaukee, the Milliamp Clamp Meter also has secure, on-board clamp storage and a rugged over-molding to protect the meter if dropped and make it easier to use with greasy or gloved hands.
- Measures 4-20 mA without breaking the loop
- Measures 0 to 99 mA to cover a broad range of control signals
- Secure on-board clamp storage
- Long clamp wire
- Milliamp DC Range 0 to 100
- 4-20mA Resolution 0.01mA
- Maximum Conductor Size 0.23 in.
- Display Type High Contrast White on Black
- LED Work Light Yes
- Rugged Over-molding Yes
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Battery Type Alkaline (AA)
- Length 2.5 in.
- (1) Milliamp Clamp Meter (2231-20)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (2) AA Batteries
- (1) Manual