Milwaukee ROVER Magnetic Flood Light
Model Number: 2108
TAKE EVERYWHERE. STICK ANYWHERE. The ROVER Magnetic Flood Light is a bright, versatile personal flood light that lets you take it everywhere and stick it anywhere. Two built-in magnets located on the top and back of the compact floodlight gives you the versatility to mount the light in different orientations and deliver light wherever you need it. The LED flood light features 300 lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition output, giving you bright, high-quality task light for the most accurate details and color. The Magnetic Flood Light survives repeated drops from 4 meters (12 feet) and is water and dust resistant to withstand the demands of daily use on the job site. Maximize the lights brightness or runtime depending on the job using the high and low mode options. A built-in metal clip to attaches to your pockets or tool bags. The clip can also be used as a base and rotated to direct light when resting on a surface. The ROVER Magnetic Flood Light is designed with the facility maintenance, trade professionals, and general contractors in mind and covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Two light output modes: High mode: 300 lumens- 5 hours; Low mode: 100 lumens- 16 hours
- Rotating metal pocket clip functions as base
- 4m (12 ft) drop rated and corrosion resistant body and lens
- Powered by (2) AA batteries (Included)
- Limited lifetime warranty on Light and LEDs
- Length 5.39 in.
- Width 0.65 in.
- Weight 0.14 lbs
- Height 0.65 in.
- Power Source Cordless
- (1) ROVER Magnetic Flood Light (2108)
- (2) AA Batteries