M.K. Morse Metal Devil 7 in. Metal Cutting Circular Saw
Model Number: CSM7NXTB
Morse Metal Devil metal-cutting saw blades work well on standard circular saws, but reach their full potential when used on special metal cutting circular saws. As an added convenience to Morse Metal Devil users, we offer Metal Devil metal cutting saws for maximizing the durability, quality of cut and versatility of Morse Metal Devil 7 in., 9 in. and 14 in blades. Metal Devil metal cutting circular saws have a sturdy, heavy-duty feel as they cut through metal smoothly and with minimum effort. This saw was built to cut metal with a unique motor design that maintains torque and operates at the optimum RPM as the blade moves through steel, thin steel, aluminum and stainless steel. See what the new Metal Devil metal-cutting circular saws offer the professional user now! When used with 7 in., 9 in. and 14 in. Metal Devil blades, superior technology and superior design equal the Best Machine in the Market Today!
- Sure grip handles help steady saw during cutting
- Special motor maintains torque at optimum RPMs during cutting
- NEW! Quick Release Chip Collection collects virtually all chips
- Durable carrying case
- Upper chamber also minimizes sparks and deadens sound
- Guide arrows and sight opening make it easier to position blade
- 9 in. saw can cut beveled edges with Laster Line cutting guide
- Weight (lbs.): 13
- Arbor Size: 20mm
- Amps: 11
- Watts: 1080
- RPM: 3,500
- Cord Length: 8 ft Power Cord
- Blade Size: 7 in.
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 2.36 in.
- Retracting Blade Guard
- Overload Switch
- Cutting Guide
- (2) Allen Wrenches included for blade changes
- 3-Prong Plug
- Quick Release Chip Retention Chamber
- (1) 7 in. Metal Devil Steel Cutting Blade Included
- Safety Glasses
- Durable Carry Case Ear Plugs
** This is the old CSM7MB M.K. Morse did a running change on this product.