Milwaukee OPEN-LOK 1-3/8 in. Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Metal Blade 3 pk
Model Number: 49-25-1503
Our Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth EXTREME Materials Blades for Oscillating Multi-Tools are designed for use in the most Extreme material cutting applications. For use in wood, screws, nails, cement board, plaster, and other cutting applications, the Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Extreme Materials Blade is complete with a thinner blade and unique aggressive tooth design that offers faster cutting performance in wood when compared to the standard carbide blade. The Extreme Materials Carbide Teeth Blade lasts up to 50X longer than standard bi-metal blades and can be used in a wide range of materials. These Milwaukee multi-tool blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials. This blade is available in 1-3/8 in. width in 1, 2, 3 and 5 packs.
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Aggressive Tooth Design for Fast Cuts
- High Carbon Steel Ideal For Cuts in Clean Wood, Drywall, & PVC
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- 1-3/8 in. Cutting Width and 2 in. Max Plunge Cut Depth
- Made In USA with global materials
- Pack Qty 3 pk
- Cut Depth Width 1 3/8 in.
- (1) OPEN-LOK 1-3/8 in. Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Metal Blade 3 pk(49-25-1503)