Milwaukee OPEN-LOK 1-3/4 in. Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Metal Blade 1 pk
Model Number: 49-25-1261
Our Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Multi-Material Oscillating Multi-Tool Blades are made from premium high-speed steel. These bi-metal blades are ideal for cuts in wood, nails, PVC, and drywall. The Milwaukee bi-metal multi-tool blades are enhanced with a titanium coating to deliver longer life and faster cuts than the previous generation. These oscillating multi-tool blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials. Available in 1-3/8 in. and 2-1/2 in. widths in 1, 3, or 10 packs and 3/8 in., 1-1/4 in., and 3-1/2 in. 1 pack.
- Universal Open-Lok Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Bi-Metal For Up to 15X Longer Life vs High Carbon Steel Blades
- Titanium Enhanced to Extend Blade Life
- Ideal For Detail Cuts in Wood & Nails, PVC and Drywall
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- 3/8 in. Cutting Width and 1-5/8 in. Max Plunge Cut Depth
- Made In USA with global materials
- Pack Qty 1pk
- Width 1 3/4 in.
- Cut Depth Width 1 3/4 in.
- (1) OPEN-LOK 1-3/4 in. Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Metal Blade 1 pk (49-25-1261)