Milwaukee 7 in. Torque Lock Straight Jaw Locking Pliers w/ Grip
Model Number: 48-22-3807
Our 7-inch TORQUE LOCK Straight Jaw Locking Pliers with Grip provides you with faster tool setup and more locking force. The straight jaw pliers feature non-slip grips for maximum comfort and superior performance. The locking pliers unique thumb screw provides you with a more convenient geometry for hand force while providing clearance to generate more torque with the screwdriver through-hole design. Our TORQUE LOCK pliers have rust protection for increased tool life and ergonomic handles with an anti-pinch design. Milwaukee straight jaw pliers are made from forged alloy steel for maximum durability with hardened jaws for increased gripping power and maximized contact points, perfect for the toughest of jobsites. We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- Faster tool set up and more locking force than the competition
- Straight jaw maximizes contact points on jobsite work surfaces
- Durable, non-slip grips for maximum comfort and superior performance
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Ergonomic handles with anti-pinch design
- One-handed control release is efficient and easy
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
- Hardened jaws provide better grip force on jobsite material
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Length 3.35 in.
- Weight 1.015 lbs
- Width 1.25 in.
- Pack Quantity 1
- (1) 7 in. Torque Lock Straight Jaw Locking Pliers w/ Grip(48-22-3807)