Due to New Air Transportation Regulations. This kit can not be shipped air and must go ground surface only. This item must ship UPS Ground. We can not ship to Alaska or Hawaii See More Details
Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
Model Number: 48-11-1850
Delivers up to 2.5X more run-time, 20 percent more power and 2X more life than standard 18 volt lithium-ion batteries. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than any battery on the market.
The M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery features an advanced design, protecting the pack against harsh job-site environments. This protection routes water away from the electronics and out of the battery pack, extends run-time and life by minimizing heat, and prevents pack failures from vibration or drops. This unique to Milwaukee design also allows the battery to operate in extreme cold weather conditions (below O degrees F/-18 degrees C).
Managed by Milwaukees exclusive REDLINK Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. It also provides full system compatibility with 60+ M18 cordless solutions.
Upgrade to the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack to instantly increase the run-time and durability of your M18 cordless tools.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade free power in extreme job-site conditions
- Versatility: Powers more than 60 Milwaukee M18 cordless power tools
- Voltage 18V
- Warranty 3 Year
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)