Milwaukee is phasing out the double duty stamping on their blades. This is a running change and blade numbers will not change. These will still be the same blade. They just won't have double duty stamped on them anymore. We will try to update photos as stock switches.
Milwaukee 9 in. 14 TPI The Torch SAWZALL Blades (25 Pk)
Model Number: 48-01-2787
The Torch metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL blade tang on the market. Grid Iron features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling.
- TPI 14
- Length 9.09 in.
- Profile Demo
- Pack Qty 25 Pack (Bulk)
- Shank 1/2 in. Universal
- Material Scheduled 80 Pipe|Angle Iron
- (1) 9 in. 14 TPI The Torch SAWZALL Blades (25 Pk) (48-01-2787)