Milwaukee 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Circular Saw
Model Number: 6477-20
The Milwaukee 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Circular Saw provides the power contractors demand innovative features designed to make their jobs easier. The 15.0 amp, 4,400 rpm motor delivers maximum cutting performance and does not bog down, even under heavy loads. Hardened steel worm gearing provides maximum torque in the toughest applications. Magnesium construction makes the saw both durable and lightweight. The composite shoe will not warp, bend or kick up a burr. The exclusive oil site glass makes it simple to quickly and accurately check the current oil level of the saw.
- 15.0 Amp, 4,400 RPM Motor- delivers maximum cutting performance and does not bog down, even under heavy loads.
- Hardened steel worm gearing -provides maximum torque in the toughest applications
- Magnesium Construction-durable, lightweight
- Heavy-Duty Composite Shoe- will not warp, bend or kick up a burr
- Exclusive Oil Site Glass- instantly gauge current oil level
- Length 19 in.
- Weight 15 lbs
- Voltage 120 AC/DC
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Cord Type 2-Wire
- No Load RPM 4,400
- Amps 15
- Spindle Lock Yes
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees 1-25/32 in.
- Depth of Cut at 50 Degrees 1-9/16 in.
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees 2 and 7-16 Inch
- Blade 7-1/4 in.
- Maximum Bevel Capacity 51.5 degrees
- Arbor Diamond
- (1) 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Circular Saw (6477-20)
- (1) Carbide Tipped Blade