Milwaukee 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw with QUIK-LOK cord
Model Number: 6394-21
The latest addition to Milwaukees Circular Saw line features a patented adjustable main handle that provides users with maximum control and comfort. The handle position can be moved for the best ergonomic grip. Both front and rear handles have cushioned grips. A QUIK-LOK cord with a positive lock system, makes field replacement of the cord set easy and fast. A small button on the saw ensures positive lock. The power assisted brake stops the blade in seconds to repetitive cuts. At 10.6 pounds and featuring a powerful Milwaukee built 15 amp motor, this saw provides the highest horsepower to weight ratio available in a 7-1/4 inch saw. An aircraft aluminum shoe resists bending. Easy to reach depth and bevel adjustment knobs allow bevels to 50 degrees.
- Exclusive TILT-LOK main handle adjusts to the work for most comfortable work position
- Patented power assisted electric brake stops blade in seconds
- Quik-Lok cord makes job site replacement fast and easy
- Powerful 3.0 max. horsepower, 15 amp motor
- Length 13-3/4 in.
- Weight 10.6 lbs
- Voltage 120V AC
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Cord Type 10 ft. QUIK-LOK
- No Load RPM 5,800
- Amps 15
- Spindle 5/8 in.
- Construction Type Double Insulated
- Soft Grip Handle Yes
- Spindle Lock Yes
- Adjustable Handle Yes
- Arbor Size 5/8 in.
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees 1-13/16 in.
- Depth of Cut at 50 Degrees 1-11/16 in.
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees 2 and 7-16 Inch
- Electrical Brake Yes
- Blade Position Right
- Blade 7-1/4 in.
- Tool Free Bevel Yes
- Maximum Bevel Capacity 50 degrees
- (1) 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw with QUIK-LOK cord, Brake and Case (6394-21)
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Circular Saw Blade