Milwaukee TILT-LOK 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw
The TILT-LOK handle on Milwaukees 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukees reputation for durability.
- New exclusive TILT-LOK main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Length 13-3/4 in.
- Weight 10.4 lbs
- Voltage 120 AC/DC
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Cord Type 9 ft. Fixed
- No Load RPM 5,800
- Amps 15
- Spindle 5/8 in.
- Construction Type Double Insulated
- Soft Grip Handle Yes
- Spindle Lock Yes
- Adjustable Handle Yes
- Arbor Size 5/8 in.
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees 1-13/16 in.
- Depth of Cut at 50 Degrees 1-11/16 in.
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees 2 and 7-16 Inch
- Electrical Brake No
- Blade Position Right
- Blade 7-1/4 in.
- Tool Free Bevel Yes
- Maximum Bevel Capacity 50 degrees
- (1) TILT-LOK 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (6390-20)
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Circular Saw Blade