Milwaukee 2-1/8 inch Big Hawg Hole Cutter with Pilot Bit
Model Number: 49-56-9120
The Milwaukee 2-1/8 in. Big Hawg Hole Cutter with Pilot Bit drills up to 10X faster than hole saws, 37% faster than the competition and up to 600 holes without resharpening. Big Hawg hole cutters are specifically designed for drilling large holes in rough wood applications with the speed, longevity and large size range that HVAC, plumbing and other contractors need. Big Hawgs provide a durable, cost-effective and time-saving solution for repetitive hole cutting. Three hardened steel teeth provide a more solid surface for nail and knot impacts, extending the life of the teeth. Inset teeth lessen the outer diameter of the plug, increasing the chance the plug will fall out automatically for less cleanup and greater productivity. The recessed flat boring pilot bit (included) minimizes contact with the plug, creating less friction. The 2-1/8 in. size is ideal for 1-1/2 in. pipe and lock installation. Arbor sold separately.
- Up to 600 holes without resharpening: Makes the Big Hawg an affordable and time-saving alternative
- Hardened steel teeth: Offer maximum durability against unintended nail impacts
- Aggressive tooth geometry: Unique cutting angle permits up to 10X faster cutting than hole saws
- Wide and deep gullets: Enable easy plug removal
- Thread 5/8 in.-18
- Depth of Cut 2-1/4 in.
- Type Wood Boring Bits
- Diameter 2-1/8 in.
- (1) 2-1/8 in. Big Hawg Hole Cutter with Pilot Bit (49-56-9120)
- ** Arbor NOT INCLUDED. See Accessories below.