Milwaukee 2-1/8 in. Carbide Tipped Hole Saw
Model Number: 49-56-2123
Milwaukee carbide tipped hole saws provide long life and faster cutting in cement board, ceramic tiles, fiberglass and wood products such as fiberboard, flakeboard and plywood. Use a carbide tipped pilot bit (49-56-8005) when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
- Tungsten carbide tipped for long life
- Aggressive tooth form for fast cutting
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
- Hole Diameter 2-1/8 in.
- Thread 5/8 in.-18
- Pack Qty 1
- Depth of Cut 1-5/8 in.
- RPM Fiberglass 630
- RPM Phenolic 270
- Type Hole Saws and Accessories
- (1) 2-1/8 in. Carbide Tipped Hole Saw
- Arbor not included. See accessories below.