Milwaukee OPEN-LOK 2-1/2 in. Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Multi-Material Blade 10 pk
Model Number: 49-25-1249
Our Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Oscillating Multi-Tool HCS Wood Blades are made from premium high carbon steel with edge ground teeth. These features provide you with optimal cutting performance in wood, PVC, drywall, and other soft materials. This Milwaukee blade delivers faster cuts than the previous generation of high carbon steel blades with more teeth and an increased 1-3/8 in. cutting width with a deeper plunge cut. These Milwaukee Multi-Tool Blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials. Available in 1-3/8 in. and 2-1/2 in. widths in 1, 3, or 10 packs.
- Universal Open-Lok Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Bi-Metal For Up to 15X Longer Life vs High Carbon Steel Blades
- Titanium Enhanced to Extend Blade Life
- Ideal For Detail Cuts in Wood & Nails, PVC and Drywall
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- 3/8 in. Cutting Width and 1-5/8 in. Max Plunge Cut Depth
- Made In USA with global materials
- Pack Qty 10 pk
- Cut Depth Width 2 1/2 in.
- (1) OPEN-LOK 2-1/2 in. Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Multi-Material Blade 10 pk (49-25-1249)