Milwaukee 7 in. x 7/8 in. Flap Disc 60 Grit (Type 29)
Model Number: 48-80-8031
Milwaukee Flap Discs grind and finish in one operation. They are manufactured using a high performance Zirconia grain that outlasts standard Zirconia and Aluminum Oxide grains by up to 30 percent. Lasts up to 15 percent longer than Fiber Discs.
- Versatile - grinds and finishes
- High performance Zirconia grain for longer life than standard Zirconia or Aluminum Oxide
- Flat (Type 27) and Conical (Type 29) design configurations
- Lasts up to 15 percent longer than Fiber Discs
- Type Flap Discs
- Arbor Size 7/8 in.
- Abrasive Type Ziconia Alumnia
- Diameter 7 in.
- Style Type 29
- Grit 60
- (1) 7 in. x 7/8 in. Flap Disc 60 Grit (Type 29) (48-80-8031)