Milwaukee 7-1/4 24T Worm Drive Basic Circular Saw Blade 10PK
Model Number: 48-41-0713
Milwaukees wood cutting, framing blades maximize life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion and gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- Precision ground tungsten carbide teeth for fast, smooth cuts.
- Thin kerf design for clean, fast cuts.
- Heat expansion slots reduce blade stress for accurate cuts.
- Diamond Arbor for Worm Drive Saws
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated
- Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL and OSL
- (1) Milwaukee 7-1/4 24T Worm Drive Basic Circular Saw Blade 10PK