Milwaukee Shockwave Matrix Carbide 3.5 in. PH2 Impact Driver Bit 1PK
Model Number: 48-32-3562
Our Shockwave Matrix Carbide 3-1/2 in. PH2 Bits (1 Pack) have new-to-world innovation that solves your frustration of driver bit tips wearing out prematurely. The impact driver bits combine our optimized Shockzone technology with our new proprietary Matrix Carbide Steel to give this driver bit the ability to absorb the peak torques of impacts while also providing you with extreme wear resistance. This revolutionary advancement in impact driver bit technology is backed with a Lifetime Tip Warranty ensuring that you will continue to be able to drive fasteners long after all other impact bits have failed.
- Lifetime Tip Warranty ensures the best fit over the life of the bit.
- Optimized Shockzone absorbs peak torque and prevents breaking.
- Matrix Carbide Steel provides extreme wear resistance and bit life.
- Shockwave Matrix Carbide Magnetic Bit Holders are engineered to provide up to 3X life to driver bits vs. other magnetic bit holders.
- Matrix Carbide Steel is a proprietary steel that contains evenly distributed carbide for extreme wear resistance.
- Shockzones are optimized in both length and width per tip type for best performance across tip types.
- Bits feature a precise fit custom machined tip to prevent stripping and reduce wobble.
- Nickel plated for best in class corrosion prevention.
- Designed for use with Impact Drivers and Drill Drivers.
- Pack Qty 1
- Length 3.5 in.
- Weight 0.05
- Drive Size PH2
- (1) Shockwave Matrix Carbide 3.5 in. PH2 Impact Driver Bit 1PK (48-32-3562)