Milwaukee 8 in. Reaming Pliers
Model Number: 48-22-3108
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers. The Milwaukee Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers is the only tool of its kind on the market with exposed steel handles to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe. Backed by Milwaukees Limited Lifetime Warranty the Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers feature machined v-notched jaws for a precise fit, and a forged steel design for maximum tool life.
- Exposed Reaming Handles - Up to 1 in. Conduit (Patent Pending)
- Reaming Head Design - Smooths out rough edges of up to 1-1/2 in. Pipe (Patent Pending)
- Quick Adjust Jaws - V-groove jaws create a more precise fit with up to 1-1/2 in. Jaw Capacity
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Smooth Transition Grips - Minimize wear tear and improve pouch ability
- Length 8 in.
- Jaw Length 1-1/4 in.
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/2 in.
- Pipe Reamer Up to 1-1/2 in.
- Adjustment Positions 16
- (1) 8 in. Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers (48-22-3108)