Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 15/16 x 22 Linemans Fiberglass Drill Bits
Model Number: 48-13-7809
Our SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Linemans Fiberglass Drill Bits are engineered to deliver cleaner, straight through holes in composite and fiberglass utility poles and crossarms. Our carbide tip design reduces friction, allowing you to make faster, cleaner cuts while maintaining best life. Our fiberglass drill bits are available in 12 in. and 22 in. lengths, which can pass through power utility poles and arms in a single pass. These bits maximize productivity by eliminating the need to flip over the pole, line up holes, and drill through the other side
- Optimized Flute Geometry for cleaner material ejection.
- Carbide tipped cutting edges reduce friction for increased speed of cut.
- 7/16 in. hex shank for quick connection. Optimized for the M18 Fuel 7/16 Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench.
- Designed for drilling into fiberglass and composite utility poles and arms. Not Recommended for concrete poles.
- Laser etched for easy identification
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Linemans Accessories
- (1) Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 15/16 x 22 Linemans Fiberglass Drill Bits