Milwaukee Sawzall Blade 14 Teeth per inch 6-Inch Length Ice Hardened Torch 50 pk
Model Number: 48-01-8782
Ice Hardened blades are cryogenically treated to minimize soft metal (austenite) and create more hard metal (martensite). The result is a metal cutting blade that is more consistently hard throughout, for up to 50% longer life than standard blades.
- Ice Hardened for up to 50% longer life.
- A unique combination of relief angles forms a radius on the back of the tooth that reduces stress build-up during cutting and substantially extends blade life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension 6 in. x 1 in. x .042 in.
- Shank 1/2 in. Universal
- TPI/Grit 14 TPI
- Package Quantity 50
- (50) 6 in. 14 TPI Ice Hardened The Torch Sawzall Blades