**This tool does not qualify for Milwaukees 30 day return policy
Milwaukee Fixed Position Electromagnetic Drill Press with 3/4in. Chuck
Model Number: 4210-1
Drill easily into any metal 1/2 in. or thicker. This combination unit features the 4202 fixed-position, variable-speed base and 4262-1 3/4 in. drill motor. A heavy-duty unit built for production drilling, this 12.5-amp drill motor can handle the toughest drilling jobs with up to a 3/4 in. threaded hole capacity. The unit runs at 350 no-load RPM, geared low for maximum torque. It can produce up to 1630/1670 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1-inch steel plate.
Feedback speed control helps you maintain speed, and the motor/magnet lockout prevents demagnetization during operation. This unit features a 3/4 in. chuck for fast and easy bit changes while eliminating slippage and breakage. The dual-mount gear case with reverse mount permits tight quarter drilling.
- Powerful 12.5-amp motor: Engineered for the toughest applications, delivering 350 RPM
- Dual-Mount Gear Case/Reverse Mount: Permits tight quarter drilling
- 3/4 in. Capacity: Taps up to 1-inch-14 threaded holes
- Maximum force: Develops up to 1670 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1-inch steel plate
- Solid state electronic switching: Offers faster, smoother and quieter switching for a longer product lifespan
- Line Lockout: Prevents tool from operating if voltage is restored to an interrupted line
- Weight 62.0 lbs
- Voltage 120V AC
- Cord Type 9ft. Fixed
- Electronic Feedback Yes
- No Load RPM 0-350
- Amps 12.5
- Construction Type Grounded
- Adjustable Base - No
- Drill Travel 9in.
- Chuck or Taper Chuck
- Drill Capacity 3/4in.
- Drill Point Pressure 1,630/1,670 lbs
- Tap Capacity 1in.-14
- (1) Electromagnetic Drill Press Base, Fixed Position(4202)
- (1) 3/4 in. Motor for Electromagnetic Drill Press(4262-1)