Milwaukee M18 Jobsite Radio
LOUD CLEAR SOUND. BUILT FOR WORK. Featuring a high-performance audio system and rugged design, the M18 Job site Radio is built to amplify and survive the job site. Dual speakers and passive radiators combine to produce sharp highs, rich mids, and deep bass at all volumes. Durable metal speaker grills and shock absorbing end caps protect from drops and other harmful job site conditions while integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage. Listening options include a digital processor with best-in-class reception and signal clarity or a 3.5mm aux jack for wired playback. A weather-sealed auxiliary compartment protects devices and houses a 2.1A USB charging port. The M18 Job site Radio is powered by all M18 REDLITHIUM Batteries or A/C power.
- High Performance Audio System with dual speakers and passive radiators delivers loud, clear sound with deep accurate bass
- Durable, portable, stackable design features shock absorbing end caps and metal speaker grills that protect from drops and other harmful job site conditions.
- Best-in-class receptions accuracy and signal quality
- Integrated handles allow for easy transport and storage in a wide range of environments
- Digital AM/FM tuner with 10 station presets
- Customizeable EQ (Equalizer)
- Weather sealed auxillary compartment
- 2.1A USB Charger for all portable electronic devices
- 3.5mm Aux In Port for wired playback (cable included)
- Powered by all M18 Batteries or A/C outlet (battery not included)
- Up to 12hrs run time with an M18 5.0Ah battery
- Voltage 18V
- Tool Warranty 1 Year
- Length 7.70 in.
- Weight 10.34 lbs
- Height 7.75 in.
- Width 15.80 in.
- (1) M18 Jobsite Radio (2890-20)