Milwaukee M18 FUEL String Trimmer Bare To
Model Number: 2725-20
The M18 FUEL String Trimmer has the power to clear thick brush, reaches full throttle in under 1 second, and provides up to 1 hour of run-time per charge. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the motor is positioned in the rear of the trimmer to provide the best combination of power, balance, and maneuverability. The trimmer features high and low speed settings with a variable speed trigger. High provides the power to clear thick brush, and low maximizes run-time while having plenty of power for grass trimming. The 16 in. cutting swath trims more grass in a single pass, increasing productivity. The full sized head holds more line and has a metal reinforced bump knob for longer life. The M18 FUEL String Trimmer is fully compatible with 125+ solutions on the M18 system.
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligenceenables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- Cutting Swath 14 in. - 16 in.
- Voltage 18V
- Line Diameter 0.080 in. / 0.095 in.
- Feed System Bump Feed
- Length 70.6 in.
- Weight 9.9 Lbs
- Height 8.5 in.
- Width 8.8 in.
- (1) M18 FUEL String Trimmer (Tool Only) (2725-20)