Milwaukee 1/2 in. Magnum Drill All Metal Keyless Chuck
Model Number: 0235-21
Built to handle industrial and construction applications with ease. The 1/2 in. Magnum Drill with All-Metal Keyless Chuck has the raw power of a Milwaukee-built motor to perform in forward and reverse on wood, metal, plastics and composites. The keyless chuck makes accessory changes fast and convenient, while the exclusive brush system speeds brush changes to under one minute. Detach the QUIK-LOK cord easily for storage or service replacement.
- Powerful 5.5-amp motor: Delivers up to 950 RPM, with trigger speed control and reverse
- Heavy-duty keyless chuck: Single sleeve all-metal chuck for high grip strength and reduced slippage
- QUIK-LOK Cord: 8-ft. 3-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement
- Exclusive brush cartridge system: Changes brushes in less than one minute, and includes a spare set of brushes
- Length 10-1/2 in.
- Weight 4.9 lbs
- Voltage 120V AC
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Cord Type 8 ft. QUIK-LOK
- No Load RPM 0-950
- Amps 5.5
- Trigger Lock Yes
- Spindle 1/2 in.-20
- Capacity in Wood Flat Boring Bit 1-1/2 in.|Auger 1-1/2 in.|Hole Saw 4-1/2 in.
- Chuck Size 1/2 in.
- Construction Type Grounded
- Gear Train Double
- Soft Grip Handle No
- Spindle Lock Yes
- (1) 1/2 in. Magnum Drill, 0-950 RPM with All Metal Keyless Chuck (0235-21)
- (1) Side Handle