Milwaukee 3/8 Magnum Drill Keyless Chuck
Model Number: 0233-20
Built to handle industrial and construction applications with ease. The 3/8 in. Magnum Drill with Keyless Chuck has the raw power of a Milwaukee-built motor to perform in forward and reverse on wood, metal, plastics and composites. The keyless chuck makes accessory changes fast and convenient, while the exclusive brush system speeds brush changes to under one minute.
- Powerful 5.5-amp motor: Delivers up to 2800 RPM, with trigger speed control and reverse
- Heavy-duty keyless chuck: Single sleeve all metal chuck for high grip strength and reduced slippage
- 8-ft. 2-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
- Exclusive brush cartridge system: Changes brushes in less than one minute, and includes a spare set of brushes
- Length 10 in.
- Weight 4.0 lbs
- Voltage 120V AC
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Cord Type 8 ft. Fixed
- No Load RPM 0-2,800
- Amps 5.5
- Trigger Lock Yes
- Spindle 3/8 in.-24
- Capacity in Wood Flat Boring Bit 1 in.|Hole Saw 1-3/4 in.
- Chuck Size 3/8 in.
- Construction Type Double Insulated
- Gear Train Single
- Soft Grip Handle No
- Spindle Lock No
- (1) 3/8 in. Magnum Drill, 0-2800 RPM with Keyless Chuck (0233-20)
- (1) Side Handle