Milwaukee 3/8 Magnum Drill All Metal Chuck
Model Number: 0201-20
Perform at higher speeds. The 3/8 in. Magnum Drill with All-Metal Chuck makes drilling, surface finishing and other maintenance tasks go quickly with its extra speed. The drills powerful motor delivers up to 2500 RPM. The all-metal gear case and diaphragm provide high durability on the job site, while the GRIP-LOK chuck adds convenience and extra grip strength. The ergonomic, tactile grip and two-finger trigger optimize user comfort and balance.
- Powerful 7.0-amp motor: Delivers up to 2500 RPM with variable-speed control and reverse
- GRIP-LOK chuck: All-metal, two-sleeve keyless chuck with hardened jaws for high grip strength and reduced slippage
- 360 degree Locking Side Handle: Produces maximum maneuverability and control
- 10-ft. 2-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
- Length 12 in.
- Weight 4.1 lbs
- Cord Type 10 ft. Fixed
- No Load RPM 0-2,500
- Amps 7
- Trigger Lock Yes
- Spindle 3/8 in.-24
- Capacity in Steel Twist Bit 1/2 in.
- Capacity in Wood Flat Boring Bit 1-1/2 in.|Hole Saw 2-1/4 in.|Auger 7/8 in.
- Chuck Size 3/8 in.
- Construction Type Double Insulated
- Gear Train Double
- Soft Grip Handle Yes
- Spindle Lock No
- (1) 3/8 in. Magnum Drill, 0-2500 RPM with All Metal Chuck (0201-20)
- (1) Side Handle