Milwaukee 3/8 Magnum Drill, 0-1200 RPM
Model Number: 0200-20
Get maximum versatility in this 3/8 in. workhorse drill. The 3/8 in. Magnum Drill features a powerful motor for optimal speed and torque for hole saws, twist bits and light fastening jobs. The all-metal gear case and diaphragm provide high durability on the jobsite. The ergonomic, tactile grip and two-finger trigger optimize user comfort and balance.
- Powerful 7.0-amp motor: Delivers up to 1200 RPM with variable speed control and reverse
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder: Provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- 360 degree Locking Side Handle: Produces maximum maneuverability and control
- 8-ft. 3-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
- Length 12 in.
- Weight 4.2 lbs
- Cord Type 8 ft. Fixed
- No Load RPM 0-1,200
- Amps 7
- Trigger Lock Yes
- Spindle 1/2 in.-20
- Capacity in Wood Flat Boring Bit 1-1/2 in.|Hole Saw 3-1/4 in.|Auger 1in.
- Chuck Size 3/8 in.
- Chuck Type Keyed
- Construction Type Grounded
- Gear Train Double
- Soft Grip Handle Yes
- Spindle Lock No
- (1) 3/8 in. Magnum Drill, 0-1200 RPM (0200-20)
- (1) Chuck Key with Holder