Milwaukee 0100-20 1/4 in. Magnum Drill QUIK-LOK-Lok cord
Model Number: 0100-20
High speed and torque optimize performance on small-bit applications. The 1/4 in. Magnum Drill with QUIK-LOK Cord features a powerful motor and double gear reduction for maximum productivity with small-diameter bits. The all-metal gear case and diaphragm provide high durability on the jobsite. The ergonomic, tactile grip and two-finger trigger optimize user comfort and balance. Add the convenience of a heavy-duty detachable cord, and you have unmatched value.
- Powerful 7.0-amp motor: Delivers up to 2500 RPM with variable-speed control and reverse
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder: Provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- 360 degree Locking Side Handle: Produces maximum maneuverability and control
- QUIK-LOK Cord: 8-ft. 3-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement
- Length 11-1/2 in.
- Weight 4.7 lbs
- Cord Type 8 ft. QUIK-LOK
- No Load RPM 0-2,500
- Amps 7
- Trigger Lock Yes
- Spindle 3/8 in.-24
- Capacity in Steel Twist Bit 3 4th in.
- Capacity in Wood Flat Boring Bit 1-1/2 in.
- Chuck Size 1/4 in.
- Chuck Type Keyed
- Construction Type Grounded
- Gear Train Double
- Soft Grip Handle Yes
- Spindle Lock No
- (1) 1/4 in. Magnum Drill, 0-2500 RPM with QUIK-LOK Cord (0100-20)