M.K. Morse 1-1/8 in. Advanced Edge Hole Saw 1/2-20 Thread Size
Model Number: MK18
Durability, quality and reliability combine to provide the hardest working hole saw in the industry. PTP technology increases material removal and provides more control of the cutting process.
- More teeth , deeper gullet in the cutting action increases material removal
- New tooth form maximizes penetration with a positive rake face
- Engineered with the strongest tooth profile available in the marketplace
- Increased control in higher torque applications and long wear resistance
- Impact resistant while maintaining cutting penetration
- Diameter: 1-1/8 in. (29mm)
- Thread Size: 1/2-20
- Pipe Tape: 1 in. (25mm)
- Pipe Entrance: 3/4 in. (19mm)
- Applications: Steel plate, pipe, angle iron, wood, composite materials, plastic, sprinkler pipe, electrical box
- (1) 1-1/8 in. Advanced Edge Hole Saw
- ** Pilot Bit and Arbor NOT INCLUDED. See Accessories Below.